Mold Testing Services
Accurate and reliable mold inspection and testing is of the critical to keep your home’s air clean and healthy.
At Mold Medics of Pittsburgh, our mold experts are trained and certified by the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC) to educate our customers while performing high caliber mold testing. Our tests will determine if mold levels are elevated and what types of mold are in the environment. We perform air sampling as part of our mold testing because, in the mold world, the problem isn’t what you see, it’s what you breathe!
Our Mold Testing Services include:
- A home inspection of potential problem areas
- Drawing measured air samples from areas of concern while recording the data to ensure accuracy for interpretation
- Drawing an environmental control sample for comparison
- Including pictures and a chain of custody form to be sent for analysis by an independent laboratory
- Providing swab/tape-lift sampling upon request for potential mold identification
- Interpreting laboratory results and explaining what actions, if any, should be taken for mold remediation, without using scare tactics
Do you need a mold test?
As you can imagine, we get this one a lot, so we went ahead and wrote an article about this very topic! Check it out here.