Pittsburgh Area Mold Testing
At Mold Medics of Pittsburgh, accurate and reliable mold testing is of the utmost importance. Our assessors are certified by TESTALL and are trained to educate our customers while performing high caliber, mold specific testing. Our tests will provide information to determine if the mold levels are elevated and what types of mold are in the environment. We perform air sampling because in the mold world, the problem isn’t what you see, it’s what you breathe!
Our assessors are certified and trained to educate our customers while performing mold specific testing. We perform air sampling because in the mold world, the problem isn’t what you see, it’s what you breathe!
Our Mold Tests include the following testing services:
- Identify potential problem areas
- Draw measured air samples from areas of concern while recording the data to ensure accuracy for interpretation.
- Draw an environmental control sample for comparison
- Include pictures and a chain of custody form to be sent for analysis by an independent laboratory.
- Provide swab/tape-lift sampling upon request for potential mold identification
- Interpret laboratory results and explain what actions, if any, should be taken to rectify the problem without using scare tactics
Do you even need a Mold Test?
Great Question! As you can imagine, we get this one a lot, so we went ahead and wrote an article about this very topic! Click here to find out if you need a mold test.