Air Duct Cleaning Services for the Greater Pittsburgh Area!
Weather you have been in your home for decades, or just hung the final shingle on your new construction home, Air Duct Cleaning can be a great option for your Pittsburgh home!
Do you know what’s in your air ducts?
If you are like most homeowners, you probably haven’t even given your air ducts a second thought. If the air comes out the right temperature, we are content with how our ducts are working. Unfortunately, the reality is that contaminants can build up in there over time and be harmful to those in your home breathing them in.
Have you noticed family members being ill more frequently?
Consider the amount of time you spend dusting and cleaning surfaces in your home. The same dust and dirt builds up in your air ducts. This can become problematic especially for those with allergies and asthma. Improperly cared for air ducts can be the perfect home for pests and mold. Mold Medics understands the value of indoor air quality and can allow your home to have the chance to “breathe”, making it easier for you and your family to breathe as well.
Not all duct cleaning is created equal. Mold Medics is a member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) which requires us to follow certain industry standards. We have technicians whose main goal is to provide you with a higher level of service.
Did you know?
- Dirty ducts cause your energy costs to be higher
- Ducts should be cleaned more often if there are smokers, pets or residents with asthma or allergies in the home, after remodeling, and prior to occupancy of a new home.
- Air duct cleaning can reduce microbial growth and increase efficiency as much as 40%!
- According to the US Department of Energy, the estimated 25-40% of wasted energy shortens the life of your equipment.
- Although filters are used, the heating and cooling system still gets dirty with normal use.
Are your clothes taking extra-long to dry?
Not cleaning your dryer vents can cause more issues than just extra-long dry times and higher utility bills… 2,900 home clothes dryer fires are reported each year, causing an estimated $35 million in property loss among many deaths and injuries. The US Fire Association recommends cleaning your vent pipe every 3 months.