Real-Time Video Calling & Virtual Assessments
We understand that not everyone is comfortable with inviting people into their homes & personal spaces. So to help give you peace of mind we can now assess your home via real-time video. By utilizing video calling technology, we accurately assess the situation & answer all your questions while maintaining social distancing practices for you & your loved ones.
How It Works
If you would like to talk with one of our indoor allergen & mold remediation experts over video calling this is how it works…
- Fill out one of our contact forms, or call (412)447-5582, & let us know that you are interested in a virtual assessment
- One of our experts will reach out via phone or email to discuss your issue and schedule your assessment
- If your ready we can even complete your virtual assessment the same day!
- Make sure your prepared for your virtual assessment…
- Have the app installed, and ready to receive video calls; instructions below
- Understand how to flip your camera from font facing to back facing within the app; rotation icon next to the hung up button
- Have a flashlight, or portable source of light, available to help our expert better see and inspect the problem area
- Our expert will video call you through the Google Duo app at your scheduled time, and assess the problem area
Setting Up Google Duo For Your Device
Google Duo is a video calling app that is simple, reliable, & works across Android & iOS phones and tablets, smart devices, & on the web. We use this application to talk to you face to face, & to assess your homes problem areas, while maintaining safe distance from you & your loved ones. If this is how you’d like to contact us please make sure it’s properly installed on your device of choice.
Step 1: Open Duo
- Go to duo.google.com
Step 2: Verify Your Phone Number
- Enter your phone number
- Click Get verification code
- Duo will send a code in a one-time SMS message to the number that you entered
- Enter the code that you received in the text message.
- If you don’t receive a text message, click Resend
- If you still don’t receive a text message, click Back to make sure you entered your phone number correctly